top of page
The main organ in St John's Church has now been renovated and the temporary organ has been made redundant.
Any party with an interest in acquiring the old organ can contact St John's by Tel: 01752 664191 or by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Organ was built around 1856 by Hunter & Webb and is listed on the national Pipe Organ Register (www.npor.org.uk)
Follwing a recent refurbishment there is now a collection of various sized pews & wood available
Any party with an interest in acquiring these items can contact St John's by Tel: 01752 664191 or by email: email@example.com
bottom of page